Many men suffer from erectile dysfunction and this can be a serious problem for some of them.
There are many medications that men can take to treat this condition, but these medications tend to come with side effects that are undesirable.
There are other options available for men with erectile dysfunction such as herbal supplements.
There are many of these supplements on the market so I have reviewed many of them for you such as Triverex which I look at in this review.
All About Triverex:
This product is a natural herbal supplement which can help men that suffer from erectile dysfunction. This product will help improve your erection, sexual stamina, and overall sexual function.
The manufacturer claims that this product will improve blood flow to your penis so you get a better erection and will give you more energy in the bedroom.
There are several ingredients that you need to know about when it comes to male enhancement products. There some ingredients that are better than others. This product contains the following:
- Epimedium this is known to be a powerful aphrodisiac
- Maca Root this stimulates blood flow to your penis
- Korean Red Ginseng this can improve overall sexual function
- L-Citrulline this is both an aphrodisiac and it can improve overall erectile function
Other ingredients in the formula include velvet bean and Eurycoma longifolia, but not a lot of information is available on these two ingredients.
- You get a 60-day money back guarantee
- The ingredients are all natural
- You can take the product when you need it
- You get a free trial offer
- You need to take a product all the time to see results
- There’s not a lot of concrete information given about the product through the manufacturer
- There are no testimonials
- There are no clinical trials done on the product
While most men shouldn’t have any side effects there can be a few side effects that you need to be aware of.
If you take any medication, I would consult with a physician before you take this product to ensure that it is safe for you to take. For example, L-Citrulline can decrease blood pressure.
Velvet bean is known to decrease blood sugar in ginseng can interfere with insulin. If you’re a cancer patient it’s recommended that you don’t take a ginseng.
It’s only common sense to talk to your physician about your individual issue before you take this product. Triverex is endorsed by a doctor, but you should not take this as solid proof that this product is good.
You should consult with your doctor before you take this supplement to ensure that it’s something that safe for you.
You may or may not have good results with this product. It’s up to you to decide if you want to try it does not.
You do get a free trial offer and there’s a 60-day money back guarantee so you’re covered when you purchase this product. I think it’s worth it to get this product a try since there is a solid guarantee.
You should not expect miracles with a product such as this and if you have severe erectile dysfunction, I would speak to your physician about this issue.
Have Fun And Above All Stay Safe