Many men are looking for products to boost your testosterone. One such product is called Pronabolin.
The company claims it can increase strength, improve vitality, and give you more stamina. Here’s our review of this product so you can make of your own mind about it.
The manufacture of this product says it can increase libido, improve the sex drive, give you better performance, and increase your strength.
It’s been marketed aggressively by the company as a good solution for those that have issues with obesity, low testosterone levels, poor immunity, and other health issues.
Here’s a list of the ingredients in Pronabolin. Most of these can be found in other testosterone boosters on the current market.
- Tribulus Terrestris – This has chemicals that increase hormone levels in animals, but it doesn’t seem to increase testosterone in humans. It usually safe to take for short period of time, but the long-term effects of this is not really known.
- Eurycoma Longifolia – This is said to increase testosterone, but there’s not a lot of hard evidence to back this up.
- Fenugreek Seek Extract – This can lower blood sugar in the body, but there’s nothing known about how effective it is to increase testosterone. There are some side effects with it such as bloating, stomach upset, diarrhea, coughing, gas, facial swelling, nasal congestion, and some allergic reactions in people that are hypersensitive.
- Coleus Forskohlii – There’s no real evidence that this can increase testosterone or energy levels in the body. There are some side effects associated with it such as coughing, throat irritation, low blood pressure, restlessness, tremors, and flushing.
- Horny Goat Weed – This can increase blood flow and improve overall sexual function. There’s also chemicals in it that act like estrogen, but we want to increase testosterone and not estrogen is this is the female hormone and not the male hormone. If you use horny goat weed for a long time you may have side effects such as nosebleed, thirst, vomiting, and dizziness. If you take large amounts of it, you could have breathing problems or spasms.
- Black Pepper Extract -there’s not enough concrete information that this can increase testosterone. Large amounts of it could severely dangerous and in some cases, even fatal.
- Digestive Proteolytic Blend – This blend includes papain, bromelain, protease AM, protease, and peptidase. This might help the digestive system that is the only benefit of the ingredient and is no evidence that it can help your testosterone levels.
Reviews by Customers:
There’s nothing revolutionary in this product if you compare it to others on the market. Some of the ingredients in the product could be unsafe.
You could have side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea, gas, bloating, coughing, nasal congestion, severe allergic reactions, facial swelling, or other health issues.
Here are some reviews of people that if taken this product so you can make up your mind if you want to buy it.
“I bought this product and used it for awhile, but I had in an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. It didn’t work for me and I still have a lack of energy so I can recommend this to other individuals.”
“I considered as a scam product and a waste of your money. The ingredients really are ineffective. The manufacturers make wild claims and it doesn’t work the way they say that it does.”
“I took Pronabolin because I thought it would increase my testosterone level because you need testosterone as it plays a role in many of your body processes. I did feel a bit of a short-term change but not a long-term change. After a few days of use I stopped taking it.”
Where to Buy it:
You can buy this product on the official website as well as several stores such as GNC, Amazon, and Walmart. It will cost you about $90 on average.
This product has a lot of negative reviews and there’s no clinical trials to prove its effectiveness.
Not all of the ingredients included in the product will increase testosterone levels in some of them may be unsafe.
The product is quite expensive and there’s no way to know if it actually works the way that the manufacturer intends. This is an overhyped supplement as well as overpriced and I don’t recommend it.
MY #1 CHOICE – MAX PERFORMER
I have personally tested over 40 different male enhancement pills. Max Performer Pills I have found to be the most effective. It gives good solid results and all feed back from customers is positive.
Max Performer pills boost’s stamina/energy and libido. As well as being the best in its class. At helping give better quality erections that stay stiffer and harder for longer.
Now PROVEN through extensive use. Max Performer is set to become a house hold name in male enhancement.
Click Here To discover more about Max Performer and my results
Have Fun And Above All Stay Safe