ViaGro Review, You Must READ This, Will They Make Your Penis Bigger?
Hello and welcome to best erection boosters. ViaGro pills are a male enhancement supplement pill.
The play on words by the manufacturers LifeGen Sciences. They produce the supplement for IDnutrition which is a UK based company.
They make it sound like the popular erectile dysfunction drug Viagra. They claim to enlarge the user’s penis” I would watch out for claims such as this because this is false.
There are no natural supplements that give lasting PERMANENT gains. You can find 100% natural supplements that can help. And you can achieve better quality erections, increased stamina and heighten your sex drive.
Any Side effects?:
I conducted a little research for this review. I read several reviews and articles relating to ViaGro pills and a couple of videos.
The only information relating to side effects was on a forum. A few people mention mild headaches and one case of sickness. Yet after one month’s use, I had no side effects.
Costing & Shipping:
ViaGro pills are currently sold on most internet markets like eBay and Amazon. The prices vary from retailer to retailer.
The cheapest I found ViaGro was on eBay and that was for $12. In regard’,s to postage and packaging the average cost is $3. So all together you will be looking at around $15 in total.
The bottle of ViaGro came in a small brown bubble wrap jiffy bag and had no distinguishing marks. It arrived on the doorstep in 3 days.
ViaGro has an all-natural ingredient list which is great. This is something I always look out for when choosing supplements. Mother nature has some of the most potent solutions on offer.
The following list of ingredients are a great line up for any formula. Although I cannot find any inclusion rates publicised anywhere.
- L-Arginine is an essential amino acid. It is great for giving the user better quality erections. It also treats erectile dysfunction sufferers. It does this by increasing the flow of blood to the sexual organs
- Epunedum Sagitum is also known as horny goats weed. And is an aphrodisiac and boosts the users want and desire for sex. It is also thought to help with stamina and longevity in the bedroom.
- Muira Puama otherwise known by its Latin name Ptychopetalum olacoides. This ingredient improves male sexual function and fertility.
- Tribulus Extract used amongst bodybuilders to boost testosterone levels. This has a knock-on effect on the user’s sex drive and libido sending it through the roof.
- Gingko Biloba ideal for impotence sufferers and well known for boosting mental power. Used by therapists to treat depression and increases blood circulation to the penis.
- Semen Cuscutae used in Chinese medicine. Now recognised in western medicine for its benefits in boosting male fertility.
- Zinc Gluconate Known to increase semen volumes and help with erection strength. Zinc can double sperm/semen levels in male subjects.
- L-Carnitine Helps ease high blood pressure and helps with erectile dysfunction. Also is known to boost testosterone levels in male users.
- L-Lysine improves libido and want and desire for sex. Proven in studies to intensify the male user’s orgasms.
- Pumpkin Seed used for centuries as a great libido booster. Helping men who lack want and desire for sexual activity.
- Avena Sativa used by men to increase stamina in the bedroom. And enable them to last longer helping to fight erectile dysfunction.
- Long Jack Root Extract athletes use this ingredient to peak their fitness level and to go longer. So it, in turn, helps male users boost their stamina when making love.
- Maca ups the production and circulation of oxygen-enriched blood around the body. This, in turn, pumps more blood into the users’ sexual organs increasing erection quality.
As you can see from above the list of ingredients included in the formula for ViaGro is pretty impressive. The only problem is that they don’t provide an inclusion rate and this says to me only one thing.
And that is that they have not included enough by far. Hence the lack of results from my trial.
- Cheap to buy
- widely available
- Fast delivery
- Natural Formula
- Low Inclusion Rates
- No Noticeable Benefits after 1-month trial
- No official website
My 1 Month Trial:
I have to say I was disappointed with this one. Not only do the people at ViaGro claim crazy gains from using their pills.
They are impossible to contact other than to make an order. The fact they do not state the inclusion rates anywhere of the ingredients is a big put off.
This must be because they don’t include anywhere enough. I had no results using this supplement. So would I recommend ViaGro to a friend? The answer is “NO”.
I had no results using this supplement. So would I recommend ViaGro to a friend? The answer is “NO”.
I do hope you have enjoyed my review and found it helpful, below you can find my best find so far.
Have Fun And Above All Stay Safe